- In October 2012, laboratory head Alexis Belianin was at a research visit at the University of Lancaster Management School, where he gave an invited talk at Economics research seminar.
- Paper `Trust and power as determinants of tax compliance: Testing the assumptions of the slippery slope framework in Austria, Hungary, Romania and Russia' (joint with C.Kogler, L.Batrancea, A.Nichita, J.Pantya, E.Kirchler) accepted at Journal of Economic Psychology.
- July 2012 - laboratory members Kamila Sharifullina and Alexis Belianin took part in the annual SABE conference in Granada, Spain, with papers on `Gender differences in risk attitutes' and `Cooperation and corruption among the Russian police', respectively. Laboratory members have also organized a research workshop for young researchers at the conference
- April 2012 - Laboratory head Alexis Belianin took part in the Biannual Meeting ot the International Laboratory of Comparative Social Studies with an invited talk `Punishment without Crime' and a project `Clinical conditions and Patients well-being: psychological states of health status of the patients suffering from chronical diseases'.
- Winter 2012 - Alexis Belianin gave an invited talk at the Moscow seminar on Cognitive Sciences, and at a research seminar of P.N.Lebedev Physics Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- July 2011. Laboratory hear Alexis Belianin took part in the bi-annual ICABEEP international research conference in Exeter, UK with the paper `Punishment without Crime'
- May 18-21, 2011. Lab members Alexis Belianin and Elizaveta Chernenko took part in a research workshop on field experiments at the Columbia Center for the Studies of Development Strategies (Columbia University, New York) and a research seminar at the Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science (George Mason University, VA).
- 5-7 April, 2011. The XII international HSE conference, in which laboratory members have presented a few papers.
- 8-12 March, 2011 - the laboratory hosts international experiments conducted by Thorsten Chmura (Ludwig-Maximilian Universitaet, Munich, Germany) and Frauke Thomson (Nottingham Univerisity at Ningbo, China).
- February-March 2011 - external experimental sessions conducted by laboratory members in the cities of Perm and Tomsk.
- August 22-September 3, 2010 - Third International ICABEEP Summer School in Behavioural Economics and Economic Psychology and Second International conference "Rationality, Behaviour and Experiments" were hosted by HSE and organized by our laboratory. Detailed information about these events are available at their website.
- July 21-24, 2010 - X Meeting of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare organized at HSE in Moscow by Fuad Aleskerov. Detailed programme of this big international event is available at its website. Laboratory members presented a few papers at this meeting.
- April 7-9, 2010. The laboratory organized a session "Experimental economics" at the XI international HSE conference.
- October 30-31, 2009. Laboratory members Fuad Aleskerov and Kirill Pogorelskiy have taken part and presented their research at the ASSET annual conference in Istanbul.
- September 30, 2009. International webminar "Behavioural models in economics and finance" with the university of Haifa, organised by Elena Tougareva and Alexis Belianin.
- July 5-8, 2009. Presentation of laboratory research at the
- June 4-6, 2009. III International CAS-NES Workshop "Rationality, behaviour and experiments" organised in Moscow by our laboratory
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!